Enrollment for the 2023-24 School Year is not yet open. We anticipate it will open in mid-January 2023. To be notified when enrollment opens, please click here.
Please note: there is a waitlist for the following grades for the 2022-23 school year:
Half Day PreK3 (T-TH)
Half Day PreK3 (M-W-F)
Half Day PreK4 (M-F)
Full Day PreK4 Plus (M-F)
Click here to access our online application for the 2022-23 school year.
We will review your application in accordance with our Order of Consideration for Admission.
There is a non-refundable $200.00 registration fee for new families.
Order of Consideration for Admission
- Siblings of students currently enrolled
- Children of parishioners
- Children of non-parishioners whose parish does not have a Catholic school
- Transfer students from other Catholic schools
- Transfer students from public schools
To be eligible for our PreK and Kindergarten Programs, children must meet specific age requirements by September 1:
- PreK3: child must be three years old
- PreK4 (half and full day): child must be four years old
- Kindergarten: child must be five years old
A county birth certificate and a baptismal certificate are required.
Schools operating under the auspices of the Diocese of Joliet admit students of any race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally available to students at the schools. The names of elementary and secondary schools can be found in the Official Catholic Directory, published annually.