The Parent Forum Mission Statement:
Parent Forum is the main auxiliary group of the school that performs and facilitates a combination of social, community-building and fundraising activities. To celebrate and foster appreciation of our school, St Joseph Parent Forum provides opportunities for students and families to develop a mutual understanding and respect for catholic education while enjoying social and service benefits. Parent Forum provides opportunities to involve parents in supporting all students and staff in various programs and activities, and provide parents with the necessary support and structure to be successful volunteers. Our objective provides opportunities for faith formation, social activities that foster a sense of community, cultural enrichment, academic and staff support.
A few key facts about Parent Forum:
- Parent Forum is the main auxiliary group of the school that performs and facilitates a combination of social, community-building and fundraising activities.
- The Executive Board of the Parent Forum consists of a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.
- Committee Chairs are appointed by the President. Please feel free to let us know if you are interested in chairing an open position.
- The Parent Forum also provides assistance with necessary school operations such as lunch room and playground duties, communication with parents, music and art programs, securing teacher and classroom supplies and other functions.
- Parent Forum supports SJS staff and School Board with recruitment and welcoming functions.
- This group organizes and maintains the structure for providing parent volunteers and allocating vital resources to support many PF activities.
- Parent Forum Board Meetings are held once a month during the school year. Check the school calendar for the next meeting date and time. All school parents are welcome to attend. Minutes are recorded and posted on the website.
- Father Daughter Dance
- Fun Fair
- Hot Lunch & Pizza Fridays
- Mother Son Event
- Room Parents
- Buddy Family Program
- Catholic Schools Week
- Kindergarten Orientation
- Music Programs – Christmas & VIP
- Picture Parents/Yearbook
- Social/Hospitality Events
- Copy Aides
- Gym Uniforms
- Lunchroom & Playground Assistance
- Paper Messenger
- Picture Day Support
- School Directory
- School Supplies
- Service Pins
- Vision & Hearing Screening Support
- Book Fair
- Gift Wrap
- Manna Gift Cards
For more information:
Call the School Office at (630) 969-4306